Sunday, June 9, 2013

Engagement party

I've been missing lately due to a very busy schedule. I haven't been able to work on the fireplace project as much as I wanted because my family has been busy with my brothers engagement party. Our family didn't have to do much because the party was hosted at my future sister in laws house. She did a wonderful job of DIY and organizing the event. Here are a few pictures taken by her friends. I will post up better quality pictures when their photographer edits them. I will not post any pictures of them due to privacy issues.


The event was based on a vintage theme. She had a chalk board displaying important dates in their relationship. It was really cute.




She had a gorgeous dessert table with the best cupcakes. I wish I would have grabbed all of the left over cupcakes. Looking back at these pictures makes me drool. They were that good. They were perfect. She also made the cutest birdcage. 







She did a fantastic decorating her parents backyard. She even hand made all the hanging decorations.




Food was delicious. They had a lot of food. I especially enjoyed the noodles/chow mien and roasted pig. 



I will be back with better quality pictures of their engagement when I get a chance. They had so many cute decorations. My brother made a vintage engagement sign that I don't have any pictures of yet. Meanwhile.. I'll be working on my fireplace. Here is a teaser. 





4 comments: