Thursday, May 23, 2013

No more wrapping boxes

I had the urge to do something today so I finished off the toy boxes. I wasn't able to wrap many more boxes but I'm content with how things are looking. I still have a lot of contact paper for many more future projects. I still have two brand new rolls of blue contact paper. I'm sure I'll find use for them somewhere around the house. Hopefully one day I can use them in Binh's junk yard/office. I've been wanting to clean out Binh's junk yard but he just won't let me. He thinks I'm going to throw everything away, which I am but thats not the point. The point is to clean out his junk yard. Here is the new and improved giant toy storage with better lighting.







Here's a close up of the patterned contact paper. Isn't it cute? 






Look at all the toys I've hidden with this bad boy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment