Thursday, August 22, 2013

DIY pinch pleated drapes

Today was the first time I took a real stab at doing pinched pleated drapes. I scored some super clearance fabric at Joanns the other day. Its a white and pink damask pattern. Its not really my cup of tea for the design but I figured what the heck... its so cheap and I needed to practice making drapes. I got six yards of the fabric for only $12. Its a fairly thick outdoor/indoor canvas like fabric so I knew it was a good price. I might put it in Emily's big girl playroom.


Heres a very bad picture of my DIY curtains/drapes take 1. 



I think I did okay for a first timer. I'll be back on Monday to do a quick tutorial on how I made these without anything extra. Just fabric and a sewing machine. I am cooking up a plan to hang these with just a regular plain curtain rod.

4 comments:

  1. pinch pleat drapes

    Find custom pinch pleat drapes and grommet curtains at Spiffy Spools. Read our drapery headings styles guide to choose the right look for your decor.

    https://www.spiffyspools.com/pages/curtain-headings-style-guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinch pleat drapes

    Find custom pinch pleat drapes and grommet curtains at Spiffy Spools. Read our drapery headings styles guide to choose the right look for your decor.

    to get more - https://www.spiffyspools.com/pages/curtain-headings-style-guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinch pleat curtains

    https://www.spiffyspools.com/pages/curtain-headings-style-guide

    Buy custom pinch pleat curtains and grommet curtains at Spiffy Spools. Read our drapery headings styles guide to choose the right look for your decor.

    ReplyDelete