Saturday, August 3, 2013

As close as it gets to Binh's office

I went missing for a few days because I've been busy with our pending master bathroom remodel. Sorry no new updates there.

I've had a few people ask about Binh's office/playroom/junk yard. The truth is..I'm scared to go in there. The last time I went in there.. I was terrified because I didn't have any space to move around and i'm quite claustrophobic. I've been nagging him to let me clean out his junk yard office but he won't let me. Someone... anyone with a heart.. please convince him to let me clean out his room.

The other day I posted about giving our entry way a makeover. Binh's office is located to the very left of our door so its part of the entry way. Since I can't show you his office, I've decided to give the outside of his office a makeover. I found a really simple and cute wall art to go on the right side of the french doors. I've never been a big fan of symmetry so I liked that its not perfectly symmetrical on both sides.

This is how the outside looked for a few days. I always like to tape up my possible art work to see if I like the size that I plan to hang up.




I went to Aarons brothers and bought three white picture frames for about $40. I can't remember where I saw the art work but I pretty much used Lavendaria (font) and typed Enjoy the little things. I got them printed out at Kinkos for under $4.









Here's a before and after for comparison. 





One more wall in the house is complete. Now I'm moving on to the next wall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment