Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nice flashback

Tonight I was browsing through craigslist to see if there is anything interesting to buy and stumbled upon a post that was really interesting. A while back I refinished an old china cabinet that I got on craigslist for $75. Tonight, I saw the exact same china cabinet being sold by someone else. Here is the post for anyone else who is interested in looking: link If the link no longer works then the seller had removed it.

Just in case you can't view the post, here are some pictures of the china cabinet.

















Here are the after pictures of mines: 

I had removed the two middle doors, decorative appliqués on the top of the doors, and patched up some holes with wood filler. Finally I painted the whole chine cabinet with behr paint called french roast. 







This china cabinet was one of the first projects I completed and unfortunately didn't have any before pictures. I can officially add this china cabinet to the before and after pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment