Sunday, May 10, 2015

Kaley's Bow-tique

Happy belated Mothers day to all the mother figures out there. I hope everyone got to celebrate with their loved ones.

Today I wanted to share some images from Kaley's birthday party. We had some last minute changes with Kaley's party due to a date switch and then some cold gloomy weather. In addition it was also mother's day weekend so we knew our guest list wouldn't be as big as our previous parties. However, our wonderful photographer was able to capture some precious moments for us. For Emily's previous parties, we have always snapped some simple family pictures but this time our photographer took them instead. When he posted some same day edits I was blown away by how organized and nice everything looked. Pictures do lie. LOL

Here are some same day edits compliments of our photographer LeVie photography. Enjoy.







These utensil holders were so cute to me I had to snap a picture to share. They were last minute finds at the 99c store on Central. I added a polka dot paper bow and glam them up for the party. 



Matching spoon and fork holders. 



Simple polka dot water bottles because I was running out of pink ink. LOL  




I wanted to mention about this Minnie bar. I've had quite a few people compliment on it so I have to give proper credit to the creator of this adorable piece. My sister designed and decorated the bar herself. I gave her a budget of $100 and the rest was history. She did an amazing job creating a fun, cute, and girly Minnie bar for the kids to enjoy. 


Glass dispenser (brand: Godinger) purchased a long time ago at Macy's 
middle shelf: DIY tray I made for my sister a long time ago. 
Last shelf: plastic bin $3 at Target with paper Minnie and lemonade in jars. 




No comments:

Post a Comment